Re: phppgadmin

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: jk(at)wa-p(dot)de, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phppgadmin
Date: 2002-02-28 02:01:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

Jochen,

> I use phppgadmin and I don't really like it!

Hey, watch it. Some of the phppgadmin developers may be reading this
message. :-)

> Are there some other frontends for beginners to admin postgres?

Yes.

1. PGAccess: Windows and Linux. Somewhat out-of-date, and has
problems on KDE 2.2.
2. PGAdminII: Windows Only. Very user-friendly ODBC-based GUI.

Also some IDEs, such as Borland's Kylix, include management tools for
PostgreSQL. See the archives of the Pgsql-Announce list for links to
various postgres-supporting products.

-Josh