Re: phppgadmin

From: pgsql(at)digitalmindgames(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phppgadmin
Date: 2002-02-28 09:44:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

At 02:01 28/02/02, Josh wrote:
>Also some IDEs, such as Borland's Kylix, include management tools for
> PostgreSQL. See the archives of the Pgsql-Announce list for links to
> various postgres-supporting products.

The archives seem to be currently unsearchable (I got the message 'Sorry,
under construction') -- does anyone have a link for PGadminII in particular?

best,

Mo

=====
"How can you expect a little child whose mother is an angel and whose
father is a Cannibal King and who has spent her life sailing the seas to
tell the truth always?"
Astrid Lindgren (1907-2002)