Last meeting, next meeting

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last meeting, next meeting
Date: 2002-11-14 06:27:29
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Great meeting. For those of you who didn't make it, we discussed:

- Everyone's careers
- Bricolage and Zapatec
- Our gripes with PostgreSQL upgrades
- And Stephan did a terrific primer on the new Set Returning Functions
in 7.3.

We also set a general schedule for SF-PUG meetings for the next year:

In San Francisco: The 2nd Tuesday Evening of every odd-numbered month.

In the East Bay: The 2nd Wednesday Evening of every even-numbered
month.

Next Meeting:

Wednesday, December 11th
6:30 to 9:00 pm (late arrivals OK)
Zapatec Offices
North Berkeley
Food: Take-out from somewhere in Berkeley
Topics: Zapatec's PostgreSQL-based software
Someone else?

When we get a little closer to the event, Dror will give us directions
to Zapatec HQ.

-Josh Berkus