Two questions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Two questions
Date: 2002-11-15 21:40:46
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

First, I wanted to know how people feel about forwarding vaguely
postgresql-releated announcements to this list. For example, I was just
sent a survey by the local Oracle User's Group they'd like us to participate
in.

My feeling is, we all already get enough mail. But I thought I'd ask.

Second, how many folks on this list are currently doing freelance contracting?
I frequently have work that needs subcontracting, and would like to populate
the "postgresql" section of my rolodex.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions