Re: darwin pgsql patches

From: Peter Bierman <bierman(at)apple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: darwin pgsql patches
Date: 2000-12-01 08:51:09
Lists: pgsql-patches

>and the regression test passes every test except geometry, where the diffs
>differ in the 15th decimal digit for the last coordinate pair. Rounding
>error somewhere?
>
>Do the regression tests adequately stress semaphores? Are semephores used
>interprocess? Do the regression tests cause this sort of use to be tested?
>
>The only thing I'm worried about is that the regression tests simulate an
>artifically sequential load.

And I'm dumb, and should RTFM before asking these questions. (Answers to above: no, probably, yes, & yes.)

Would you believe I've yet to write a single line of SQL? Gotta start somewhere.

-pmb

--
bierman(at)apple(dot)com

"4 out of 5 people with the wrong hardware want to run Mac OS X because..."
http://www.newertech.com/oscompatibility/osxinfo.html