Re: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation

From: goutham jalakam <jgowtham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Takahiro Itagaki <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation
Date: 2010-05-07 13:03:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Takahiro san,

Thanks a lot for mail.

Our application has to take backup aroung 200GB or more data based on
Database.

Physical files in the local system will be uploaded to NAS raid server based
on Database records.
for each and every database record associated files wil be available.
So, more than 300000 times database queries and updates to DB and around
600000 files to be uploaded to NAS.

Regards
Goutham J