Re: Re: Support plpgsql multi-range in conditional control

From: "2903807914(at)qq(dot)com" <2903807914(at)qq(dot)com>
To: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: Support plpgsql multi-range in conditional control
Date: 2023-01-19 14:19:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. But I think you may have misunderstood what we have done.

What we do this time is that we can use multiple range ranges (condition_iterator) after in. Previously, we can only use such an interval [lower, upper] after in, but in some scenarios, we may need a list: condition_ iterator[,condition_iterator ...]

condition_iterator:
[ REVERSE ] expression .. expression [ BY expression ]

Thanks again!

songjinzhou (2903807914(at)qq(dot)com)