Inquiries about PostgreSQL's system catalog development——from a student developer of Nanjing University

From: 杨逸存 <1057206466(at)qq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Inquiries about PostgreSQL's system catalog development——from a student developer of Nanjing University
Date: 2021-03-06 09:01:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear hacker:
&nbsp; &nbsp; I am a Nanjing University student, Yang. I have forked a newly version of PostgreSQL source code to develop for my own use. Her is my question: I am trying to add a new system catalog to the system backend, how can I reach it? Is there any code or interface demonstration to show me?
&nbsp; &nbsp; I am looking forward to your prompt reply. Heartfelt thanks.