Does pgAgent support chinese, japanese characters?

From: a <372660931(at)qq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Does pgAgent support chinese, japanese characters?
Date: 2018-06-12 08:02:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi I'm using pgAgent to set up daily or monthly tasks.

I have tables that with the name of Chinese or Japanese. It runs ok in normal sql script, but report non-recognizable in pgAgent SQL jobs.

I'm using windows server 2008, pgsql 10, and pgAgent 3.4, may there be a way of supporting different languages??

Thanks