Explain Output made Colorful

From: "Ian Harding" <ianh(at)tpchd(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Explain Output made Colorful
Date: 2002-08-19 19:27:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a hard time looking at explain output, so I cobbled together this script to generate HTML with certain things highlighted in colors of your choosing. Please note that I know as much shelll scripting as I do Swahili.

If you can boil it down into a 5 line script, please do!

Ian A. Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
(253) 798-3549
mailto: iharding(at)tpchd(dot)org

We have only two things to worry about: That things will never get
back to normal, and that they already have.

Attachment Content-Type Size
sample.html text/html 21.9 KB