the List! the List

From: "Nathan Suderman" <nathan(at)pollstar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: the List! the List
Date: 2000-11-02 19:05:41
Lists: pgsql-general

by the number of 'set digest' messages I am seeing on the list I can finally assume that I am not the only one that this has happened to. The general list seems to have lost its digest setting, and for some reason I also got subscribed to the Hacker list. While I like receiving these messages they are overrunning my mailbox, and I would like to return to the digest. Is the digest ever returning? Is anyone overseeing the admin of this list? If anyone out there can answer this question I would appreciate it.