Re: 1.2.0 Gold uploaded

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.2.0 Gold uploaded
Date: 2004-12-01 12:19:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:51:59 +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Uploaded the new RPM for FC3 and SRPM to developer site. Could you please
> take a look at them?

Both the src and i686 RPMs look fine, including the signatures:

As root, I imported your public key into the RPM database:
rpm --import devrimgunduz.pgp.pub

Then, I checked the RPM signatures:
rpm --checksig *.rpm

I suggest that public GPG keys related to pgadmin be gathered on a single
URL on the pgadmin3 website, so that both Dave's and Devrim's public keys
can easily be imported in one's GPG and RPM keyrings.

I have a trusted Fedora Core 1 host on which I could build an FC1 RPM. I
noone else is already doing that, I'll give it a shot within a day or two.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark