Re: First CommitFest: July 15th

From: "Dickson S(dot) Guedes" <listas(at)guedesoft(dot)net>
To: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First CommitFest: July 15th
Date: 2009-07-02 15:05:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Em Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:15:22 -0300, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
escreveu:
> The main problem is that my fine software only contains test data at
> this point. If we have any volunteers who are available to migrate
> the information from the Wiki to my app (which will involve a fair
> amount of legwork), then I recommend that we accept their help as it
> will make things easier for the CommitFest management team... which I
> am all in favor of, especially now that I'm on that team. On the
> other hand, if we don't have any volunteers, then I recommend that we
> continue to use the Wiki for this CommitFest but make sure that all
> patches for the next CommitFest, and any that follow, get added via
> the app.
>
> So, any volunteers?

I don't know if this tool will be approved yet, but I'm working on
copying the Wiki entries of CommitFest to pgcommitfest.

Until now i created the following CommitFest Topics based on topics in
the Wiki:

* Contrib modules
* EXPLAIN
* Error Reporting
* Instrumentation
* Miscellaneous
* My New Topic
* Performance
* Replication
* SQL language features
* Security

All the patches on Miscellaneous topic in Wiki was copied to coridan, but i
couldn't copy comments of patches thath have one.

Would be nice if a theres is a way to order by some column like Patch Name,
Topic, Status, Author and Last Activity for example. Some descriptions was
truncated because de maxsize of textbox.

regards,
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes(at)guedesoft(dot)net - skype: guediz

http://www.rnp.br/keyserver/pks/lookup?search=0x8F3E3C06D428D10A