Re:

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2004-05-07 16:27:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:49:00 +0300
>De: ashish anand <ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi>
>A: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Sujet: [pgadmin-support]
>
>Hi,
> I'm trying to install pgAdmin3 on my mandrake 8.2 from source distribution
>but unable to do that for last 1 week...
> I followed the documentation thoroughly and installed wxWindows 2.5 cvs..
>Till here there was no problem. Then I try to install pgAdmin3.
>"./configure" was successful w/o any problem but "make all" gave errror like
>undefined reference for some files. how to overcome this problem..
>Any suggestion??:-(

Hi,

If you are trying to build the stable release and not a recent CVS checkout,
please take a look at these pages:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org/msg02662.html

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2004-02/msg00087.php

if you face the exact same problem, try to apply the patch you'll find their or consider using one of the latest snapshots as configure problems were solved in the meanwhile.
(Note that the patch mentioned in these pages is not a proper way to take care of the error you face, but it works.)

Regards,
Raphaël