not able to log in to PostgreSQL from webmin

From: "mho" <networker(at)mail4u(dot)com(dot)mm>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: not able to log in to PostgreSQL from webmin
Date: 2004-05-08 08:46:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

mailer ID: mho(at)asc(dot)com

Hi !!!

I am pretty new to linux and I need your help to go on with PostgreSQL
database server. I did manage to install PostgreSQL on RH 9.0 and I
would like to manage from webmin, I guess which is a lot easier to do
not only me also for some of my co-worker.
Problems,

When I click on PostgreSQL Database Server icon on Webmin, there have a
login dialog box appears and asking me to type user name and password as
well as there have check box for Connect as same Unix user ?. No matter
what I do I just got the message said that " Incorrect administration
username or password.

I have tried in terminal windows, I just need to type su - postgres ,
then I am log in to the PostgreSQL server.

Please help me to able to connect or login from webmin.

One other things that I need to tell you that I did download the pgAdmin
III to run and create table from there. That is awesome program to run
it.

Anyway please help me out how to solve this problems.

Thank You,
Myo Htut Oo

Access Spectrum Co., Ltd