Re: PhAdmin3

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: tillea(at)rki(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PhAdmin3
Date: 2004-02-05 09:51:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your mail and thank you for using pgAdmin3.
pgAdmin3 is built against wxWindows 2.5.x with particular patches applied. These libs are not in Debian at the moment.
During the end of last year Mickael Mesches suggested that we integrate wx build in the pgAdmin3 debian package itself. I didn't get time to finalise this piece of work but it's about to be done now (I mean I have something working, but I need to do some cleaning and testing before I submit it)... My debian Sponsor (V. Renardias) will have a look at it as soon as it is ready and this should then go into official debian.

One more time, thank you for your support.

Regards,
Raphaël