Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de, marktaff(at)comcast(dot)net
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests
Date: 2003-09-19 12:13:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi Mark,

Here is the result of the thread Andreas was talking about:

Try to put something like this in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file and tell us if it solves the problem.

<---------cut here------------------->
tyle "defaultfont"
{
font_name = "Arial 8"
}
widget_class "*" style "defaultfont"

You can find the entire thread on wx-users list:
http://lists.wxwindows.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?8:mss:44237:200309:jgdnbjmpiagpccbpjnpb

Regards,
Raphaël