Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: christian(dot)bahls(at)stud(dot)uni-rostock(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show
Date: 2003-07-23 13:08:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Christian,

>> are you using pgadmin3's debian packages ?
>> If yes, which one ? Stable / Testing / Unstable ?
>of course unstable ..

ok, great.

>both are postgresql 7.3.3
>
>> If you suspect something concerning the debian package, I will have a look at this tonight.
>sorry cant compile from source ..
>... some wxwindow xml include file is missing in debian

which wxwindows ? official 2.4 ones or unofficial 2.5 that we provide and that is used to compile debian packages ?
The 2.5 package we provide is broken (I'm correcting it) in the way that it conflicts with the official 2.4 without telling it in package specifications.
If you are using the packages we provide, can you please tell me which files are missing so that I integrate them to our packages.

Last stupid question : did you have a look to
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html
concerning debian build ?

Thanks and regards,

Raphaël