Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show

From: Christian Ruediger Bahls <christian(dot)bahls(at)stud(dot)uni-rostock(dot)de>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show
Date: 2003-07-23 11:32:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

[2003-07-23 13:24] blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr> wrote:
> >... some wxwindow xml include file is missing in debian
>
> which wxwindows ? official 2.4 ones or unofficial 2.5 that we provide and that is used to compile debian packages ?
the official one ..

> The 2.5 package we provide is broken (I'm correcting it) in the way that it conflicts with the official 2.4 without telling it in package specifications.
.. didn't know about it until now ..
so it wasn't my concern

> If you are using the packages we provide, can you please tell me which files are missing so that I integrate them to our packages.
no i used the debian ones .. if thats is different from 2.5
than of course there will be a problem building pgadmin3

> Last stupid question : did you have a look to
> http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html
> concerning debian build ?
now i did ..
and for the mailing list archives:
get pgadmin3 debian packages at:
"deb http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian unstable pgadmin"

for building pgadmin3:
"deb http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian experimental/unstable wxwindows-pgadmin3"
.. too

replace unstable with the version that you want

btw: the wrong wxwindows library(2.4) wouldn't interfere with
my installed pgadmin3, would it?

yours
christian bahls