Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql
Date: 2004-12-04 04:50:27
Lists: pgsql-general

JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com (Jan Wieck) wrote:
> Since the mailing list to comp.databases.postgresql.general gating was
> stopped over a week ago, there has been zero communication on that
> newsgroup. I guess, that currently all of the developers and advanced
> users are either on the mailing list or using the pgsql.* groups.

But that's more or less a truism.

The main "nexus" of comp.databases.postgresql.general was the server
news.us.postgresql.org, which was also the gateway. Marc dropped
that, and more than likely sent out a cancel group request, to boot.

That rather closes off communications for this 'renegade' "Big 8"
newsgroup.
--
output = reverse("moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/oses.html