Re: searching for git commit hash

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: searching for git commit hash
Date: 2012-09-26 09:24:21
Lists: pgsql-www

> That is a bit odd though, since it seems to be failing in mainline code
> that's not dependent on any options at all. What version of git do you
> have?

git version 1.7.3.1

That said, I'm realizing that on this development machine:

dim ~/dev/PostgreSQL/postgres git branch
command_triggers
event_triggers
evt_trig_v1
evt_v1_diff
* master
origin-utility_node_to_string

And of course my origin here is my own github fork, the real thing here
is called the postgres remote…

And now trying to get several branches exist in different subdirs… not
there yet exactly with git, which is why an online tool would be great…

--
Dimitri Fontaine