Re: looking for a secure

From: merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com (Randal L(dot) Schwartz)
To: Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio(at)mmrd(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: looking for a secure
Date: 2001-07-31 20:44:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Fran> Thanks for the input thus far! I wish Perl was an option, I
Fran> think I might have been able to leverage its DBI::ProxyServer to
Fran> isolate the physical db from the internet a bit more. Ah well,
Fran> c'est la vie.

And why isn't Perl an option? Especially in a place using Pg instead
of Oracle!

<merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>