cygwin sshd

From: RobD <r(dot)dirksen(at)wxs(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cygwin sshd
Date: 2004-03-29 13:13:49
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

Some months ago, I installed cygwin on my XP box and configured it to run as a
server. I found good help on the net.
I have to repeat this trick again (now on a Win 2k box) but I can't find the
docmentation needed to succeed. I've installed cygwin and it is running but I
can't connect to the box with ssh.
I remember something like creating a user, and adding a service in Windows but
forgot how to do it.

I can't find the directions how to configure the user and add the service in
the documentation.

Can anybody point me in the direction of the documentation

thanx

rob