Re: Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!
Date: 2012-08-07 22:19:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Rob Napier wrote on 07.08.2012 23:45:
> And I found the wiki documentation really easy to follow, up to the point
> when it starts to jump into object-relational blah blah blah.

Why the wiki and not the "real" manual? I find it (the manual) at least as easy to read as
the MySQL manual (in fact I find it better structured than MySQL's manual)

The manual hardly ever talks about "object relational" stuff. Only where
table inheritance is documented and for partitioning (which is using
table inheritance).