Listen/notify and ODBC

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Listen/notify and ODBC
Date: 2011-08-19 17:43:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

In early 2009 I asked whether there was a hack to allow PostgreSQL's
listen/notify commands via ODBC, some while later I believe that
somebody sent me example code encoded as base64 which erroneously got
deleted as spam.

Google suggests that several other people have asked about this over the
years: if anybody still has this example do you think you could post a
URL where it might be found?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk