Re: Listen/notify and ODBC

From: Gustavo Pinsard <pinsard(at)rocksolid(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Listen/notify and ODBC
Date: 2011-08-19 18:05:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Mark,

When you say "listen/notify", do you mean to respond to SQL commands like
"CREATE TABLE" or "CREATE DATABASE"?

The reason why I'm asking is that I do this kind of thing all the time from
the language I programm, Clarion for Windows.

What are you trying to accomplish?

*Gustavo Pinsard*

Em 19/08/2011, às 15:00, Mark Morgan Lloyd <