Using SKYLINE command on PostgreSQL

From: LaboRecherche <nomail(at)altranx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using SKYLINE command on PostgreSQL
Date: 2010-08-04 16:26:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I have just installed version 8.4 of PostGresql (on a Windows machine)
in order to use SKYLINE command, but it seems that I get an error each
time I try to use this command.

Is there a specific plugin to install to add SKYLINE command ? Can you
help me on this point to get this command working ?

Thank you.