Cannot access various Postgres sites

From: Eric Ridge <eebbrr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot access various Postgres sites
Date: 2010-04-17 16:57:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm only subscribed to -general and -hackers, so if this message should go
to a different list, please feel free to forward it along, but I've been
unable to get to a couple of the Postgres websites for quite awhile.

Back on March 20 Bruce Momjian posted a link in -hackers to the 9.0 release
notes (http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-9-0.html).
It blew my mind that so many were able to discuss that page because
developer.postgresql.org didn't respond then, and it doesn't respond now.
:( I'd still like to read that page.

Today I wanted to peek inside the JDBC driver sources before I join their
mailing list and ask a bunch of dumb questions, but
jdbc.postgresql.orgisn't responding either.

I've also seen intermittent connectivity issues with planet.postgresql.org,
but it seems to be working today.

Is it just my network or is something up with these hosts?

eric