Commitfest 2020-11

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest 2020-11
Date: 2020-10-26 18:09:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, hackers!

November commitfest will start just in a few days.
I'm happy to volunteer to be the CFM for this one. With a help of
Georgios Kokolatos [1].

It's time to register your patch in the commitfest, if not yet.

If you already have a patch in the commitfest, update its status and
make sure it still applies and that the tests pass. Check the state at
http://cfbot.cputube.org/

If there is a long-running stale discussion, please send a short summary
update about its current state, open questions, and TODOs. I hope, it
will encourage reviewers to pay more attention to the thread.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/AxH0n_zLwwJ0MBN3uJpHfYDkV364diOGhtpLAv0OC0qHLN8ClyPsbRi1fSUAJLJZzObZE_y1qc-jqGravjIMoxVrdtLm74HmTUeIPWWkmSg%3D%40pm.me

--
Anastasia Lubennikova