Re: Commitfest 2020-11

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2020-11
Date: 2020-11-02 10:20:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

November commitfest is now in progress!
Me and Georgios Kokolatos are happy to volunteer to manage it.

During this CF, I want to pay more attention to a long-living issues.

Current state for the Commitfest is:

Needs review: 154
Waiting on Author: 32
Ready for Committer: 20
Committed: 32
Withdrawn: 5
Rejected: 1
Total: 244

We have quite a few ReadyForCommitter patches of a different size and
complexity.

Please, if you have submitted patches in this CF make sure that you are
also reviewing patches of a similar number and complexity. The CF cannot
move forward without patch review.

Also, check the state of your patch at http://cfbot.cputube.org/

Happy hacking!

--