Re: Algunos datos sobre PostgreSQL

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jaime Casanova" <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Lista Postgres ES" <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Algunos datos sobre PostgreSQL
Date: 2008-05-20 12:29:46
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Pregunte en algunas listas y recibi esta respuesta:

<quote>PostgreSQL is the official name of the project, but Postgres is
considered an
officially accepted nickname. At this point that means that you should use
the name PostgreSQL when you are creating materials that will represent the
project (for example, the PostgreSQL website uses (or tries to use) the name
PostgreSQL throughout). HTH.</quote>

gb.-

--
Guido Barosio