Duplicated records deleting between some secs

From: Ruzsinszky Attila <ruzsinszky(dot)attila(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Duplicated records deleting between some secs
Date: 2009-06-25 21:38:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

As we found there is a bug in my program.
In some days ago the records arrived duplicated with some secs difference in
timestamp. (the difference can be 0s, too) Not all records are
duplicated, because
the problem is the first part of the input stream, so there are
records which aren't
duplicated.

How can I delete the records which arrived later?

I would'nt like miss or drop the original records.

TIA,
Ruzsi