Swiss PGDay 2018 - CfS and Registration

From: SwissPUG Info <notifier(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Swiss PGDay 2018 - CfS and Registration
Date: 2018-02-06 13:15:01
Lists: pgsql-announce

at the University of Applied Sciences (HSR) in Rapperswil (close to Zurich, Switzerland)</h4>

<ul>
</ul>

offer the chance to network during the day and are pleased to invite you for a round of drinks after the meeting.
The event is suitable for everybody, from first-time users to experts and from clerks to decision-makers.</p>

language beside the one in German to open the event to a broader audience. Speakers are requested to indicate the language
of their talk and may even apply for both tracks.</p>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 2.1 KB