User Privileges on large object

From: hehe88hk(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk (Eric)
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: User Privileges on large object
Date: 2004-02-20 16:29:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I would like to ask how to set user privileges on accessing large
object?
I find the documentation on the command "grant" does not mention much
about this.

I has been trying to use Tcl to create large object in the database.
However, I can only create empty large object in the database. I fails
add content to any large object created. Because I find "pg_lo_open"
always fails to return a valid file descriptor every time.

Therefore, I wonder if it is related to the user privileges.

Thank you.