Re: Benchmarking PGSQL?

From: "Krishna Kumar" <kumar(dot)ramanathan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Benchmarking PGSQL?
Date: 2007-02-16 06:09:39
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks for the tips, Josh. Would you know of where I can find the TpC-E
effort online? I've looked, and have only found references to the 'summer of
code' project that Riklas was doing/mentoring.

Also, I'm going to spend some time digging into the code, for the WAL log
issue you mentioned. Let's see what I can come up with... (I must confess
I'm not a Guru with Database internals, but I'll give this my best...)

Krishna