Re: Interval for launching the table sync worker

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Interval for launching the table sync worker
Date: 2017-04-25 17:54:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I feel it's getting a bit late for reworkings of this extent, also
considering the marginal nature of the problem we are trying to fix. My
patch from April 18 is very localized and gets the job done.

I think this is still a good direction to investigate, but if we have to
extend the hash table API to get it done, this might not be the best time.