Re: Proposal: First step towards Intelligent, integrateddatabase

From: ghatpande(at)vsnl(dot)net
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dann Corbit <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>, pgsql hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: First step towards Intelligent, integrateddatabase
Date: 2010-12-02 07:48:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I know world's population. Non of the person thinks alike and still many peoples goal can be the same. Nothing is virgin in this world. If someone thinks like that then it is a mistake. My aim is to prove that Postgresql can be the great leader if we put natural intelligence in database which is missing all over.

Regards,
Vijay.
Experience the Excellence......