Re: Proposal: First step towards Intelligent, integrateddatabase

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ghatpande(at)vsnl(dot)net
Cc: pgsql hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: First step towards Intelligent, integrateddatabase
Date: 2010-12-02 08:03:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I know world's population. Non of the person thinks alike and still many
peoples goal can be the same. Nothing is virgin in this world. If
someone thinks like that then it is a mistake. My aim is to prove that
Postgresql can be the great leader if we put natural intelligence in
database which is missing all over.

And what is that intelligence?