Re: New libpq based driver snapshot 08.01.0003 available

From: Cris Carampa <cris119(at)operamail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New libpq based driver snapshot 08.01.0003 available
Date: 2005-08-08 11:40:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Christof Thalhofer wrote:

> Please answer if that solved your problem. No one of the developers
> answered directly to my complaints...

Christof,

here's what I tried:

I deinstalled 08.01.0003 driver, clicking on the stored MSI file with
the right mouse button and choosing the "Uninstall" option (I didn't
succeed to uninstall psqlODBC from the control panel).

After deinstallation, there were no C:\WINNT\system32\psqlodbc*.* files
left.

I rebooted the machine, installed 7.03.02.00 and relinked the tables.

I still have the "#Deleted" problem. The problem seem to occour only
with tables where a varchar(255) column is part of the primary key.

In another table all the cells are filled with label "#Error", the
problem seem to be a decimal truncation or something like that.

These problems seem to be related with MSAccess 2000, a colleague of
mine with Access97 doesn't seem to face this problems.

I will try to investigate these problems further and if I find someting
interesting I will let you know.

Thank you. Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (cris119(at)operamail(dot)com)

Bologna, 2 agosto 1980. Per non dimenticare:
http://www.stragi.it/index.php?pagina=vittime