Re: Remopte connection to POstgreSQL via ODBC

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: "Zlatko Matic" <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remopte connection to POstgreSQL via ODBC
Date: 2005-08-08 12:06:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc

This is actually a good question: I don't think there is documentation for this on the odbc site. Anyways, here is a small vbscript sample:

Dim pgCommand
set pgCommand = createObject("ADODB.Connection")
DSN = "DRIVER={PostgreSQL}; Server=localhost; Database=esp; UID=odbc_user"
pgCommand.Open DSN

you can very the dsn line as necessary.

merlin