Re: Windows x64 : How do I get OSSP-UUID.sql contrib for postgresql x64

From: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
To: Grace Batumbya <grace(dot)batumbya(at)senecac(dot)on(dot)ca>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows x64 : How do I get OSSP-UUID.sql contrib for postgresql x64
Date: 2011-06-29 16:42:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Grace the ossp-uuid libraries have no make system to create a 64 bit
version and I guess there are some technical reasons with the compiler.
You can run them on Linux 64 bit and Windows 32 bit only.  This is the
reason I'd like to see native UUID support built in to the datatype.

Best Regards

Michael Gould

--
Michael Gould, Managing Partner