mysql/posgresql pooling

From: "Nico" <nicohmail-postgresql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: mysql/posgresql pooling
Date: 2005-05-03 12:53:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, I run a servlet that runs on a Resin 3.0.2-webserver with MySQL and
PostgreSQL database server.
Operating system is Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4).
Resin uses its own pooling mechanism. I can make normal connections through
both MySQL and PostgreSQL. However, when I try to get a connection from a
pool, only MySQL connections are returned. How do I tell my servlet it needs
a PostgreSQL connection instead of MySQL?

Kind regards,
Nico.