standalone version of psql.exe?

From: Cris Carampa <cris119(at)operamail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: standalone version of psql.exe?
Date: 2005-03-31 08:48:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm wondering if there is a packaged standalone version of psql.exe for
Windows, or if there is a way to extract only psql.exe and the required
DLLs from a full PostgreSQL Windows installation and copy these files on
another computer. I have to send some scripts to a client which has a
PostgreSQL 7.4 server on a linux box but no linux knowledge, so I wish
he could run my scripts from his Windows PC without forcing him to
install the whole PostgreSQL 8 database.

Thank you. Kind regards, Cris