Postgresql, Windows, Peer-2-Peer network

From: Typing80wpm(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql, Windows, Peer-2-Peer network
Date: 2005-04-27 21:27:25
Lists: pgsql-general

At work, we have five workstations running Windows XP (Home edition),
connected peer to peer. I do not know that much about interner or intranet. But,
each machine has its own IP address, and one printer is accessible from the
five machines, and the printer has its own IP address.

IS IT POSSIBLE to install Postgresql for windows as a service on one of the
machines (as I did on my home machine, specifing "localhost") but then have
the other machines access the PG server through the internet address of that
machine (the quad address)?

- Thanks in advance for your help!