PgAdmin browses all tables, even those not allowed

From: F T <oukile(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin browses all tables, even those not allowed
Date: 2010-01-19 12:36:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello list,

I use pgAdmin1.10.0, Windows XP, PostgreSQL 8.2.

If I connect to my database with pgAdmin, using a connexion role that is
not allowed to access some tables, I see thoses tables in the list (but I
get a right error if I click it).

Is there a solution that pgAdmin shows a table list with only the tables the
connexion role is allowed to access?

Thanks !

Fabrice