Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load

From: Daniel Schuchardt <daniel_schuchardt(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load
Date: 2004-09-13 07:37:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane schrieb:

>Can I see a stack trace from that? Or at least the verbose form of the
>error message?

actually i dunno know how to create a stack trace. I will do some
research. Verbose output (debug5)

TEST=# UPDATE art SET ak_res=0;
WARNING: out of shared memory
CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block variables
initialization
WARNING: StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state
ERROR: out of shared memory
HINT: You may need to increase max_locks_per_transaction.
CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block variables
initialization

WARNING: 01000: StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state
LOCATION: StartAbortedSubTransaction, xact.c:3207

ERROR: 53200: out of shared memory
HINT: You may need to increase max_locks_per_transaction.
CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block
variables initialization
LOCATION: LockAcquire, lock.c:562
STATEMENT: UPDATE art SET ak_res=0;

WARNING: 01000: StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state
LOCATION: StartAbortedSubTransaction, xact.c:3207

TEST=# ROLLBACK;
ROLLBACK
TEST=# SELECT count(*) FROM art;
WARNING: out of shared memory
ERROR: out of shared memory
TEST=#

WARNING: 53200: out of shared memory
LOCATION: ShmemAlloc, shmem.c:185
STATEMENT: SELECT count(*) FROM art;

ERROR: 53200: out of shared memory
LOCATION: BufTableInsert, buf_table.c:93
STATEMENT: SELECT count(*) FROM art;

Daniel.