EXE and COPY question

From: "Collegue" <Collegue(at)aol(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EXE and COPY question
Date: 2004-04-27 11:44:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hallo
1/
I have made one program in Access, now I need some tool who can make exe
file.
What is the easy but good tool for that purpose and where can I get it.

2/
Also I need (Copy protection) tool who can do returning leash between bayer
and me (taking his serial number form his hard disk, motherboard etc)
Do you know something about that program and where can I get it?

Thanks