Re: BUG #15063: Updates to temporary tables fail when there is a publication with FOR ALL TABLES

From: Dan Goodliffe <dan(at)randomdan(dot)homeip(dot)net>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #15063: Updates to temporary tables fail when there is a publication with FOR ALL TABLES
Date: 2018-02-15 19:24:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> Anyway, a patch was proffered on the thread I was referring to but
> hasn't been acted upon that I recall.

Tried the patch, but I'm afraid it made no difference in the temporary
tables case. Tried adding a check that relation persistence was logged
that was in the same vein to the one in the patch (figured the problem
could also occur for non-temporary tables that were unlogged, but
haven't checked) but that made no difference either. I stopped tinkering
at that point cos I don't really know what I'm doing.