Re: Repetitive code in RI triggers

From: Ildar Musin <i(dot)musin(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Maksim Milyutin <milyutinma(at)gmail(dot)com>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Repetitive code in RI triggers
Date: 2017-10-03 10:48:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Maksim,

On 26.09.2017 11:51, Maksim Milyutin wrote:
> On 19.09.2017 11:09, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>
>> Removing reviewer Maksim Milyutin from patch entry due to inactivity and
>> community account email bouncing. Maksim: if you are indeed reviewing
>> this
>> patch, then please update the community account and re-add to the
>> patch entry.
>>
>> cheers ./daniel
>
> Daniel, thanks for noticing. I have updated my account and re-added to
> the patch entry.
>
> Ildar, your patch is conflicting with the current HEAD of master branch,
> please update it.

Thank you for checking the patch out. Yes, it seems that original code
was reformatted and this led to merging conflicts. I've fixed that and
also introduced some minor improvements. The new version is in attachment.

Thanks!

--
Ildar Musin
i(dot)musin(at)postgrespro(dot)ru

Attachment Content-Type Size
ri_triggers_v2.patch text/x-patch 27.4 KB