Website request -- developer docs along with release docs

From: "Webb Sprague" <webb(dot)sprague(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Website request -- developer docs along with release docs
Date: 2008-10-27 16:11:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Could I request that a link to the developer docs be posted along with
the release docs on

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

?

First -- it is interesting. Second, if one is running CVS HEAD for
testing (always a service to the community, if not your data), they
are the appropriate docs. Finally, it gives users a chance to see why
they might want to upgrade (for example by browsing the awesome
windowing capabilities, etc).

And yes, I could write a patch,...

Tx